Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Burfff-day to me....

A Year older but not exactly Wiser...

I'm tired and sometimes Fed-Up! I miss my Beanie and when I get home everybody wants food and cuddles and their toilets cleaned.. It's easy to forget your Birthday, no kidding...

On my Bday Eve my friend, M was having a Jumble Sale down in Central Market to raise funds for PAWS so I dropped by to support and catch some Breakfast... I didn't know that they know it was my Bday the next day and M suggested this place in Cheras she wants to take me for their Salty Crispy Pork with frozen Beer! Man, what a combination! I couldn't refuse!

So I popped back to Office did some work then met up with the ladies in Yulek, Cheras, everyone was in high spirits and ready to celebrate the successful Sales for the day!

I should've warned them, No Cake please! But the Naughty ladies had gone to Mon Cherry and got me a Coffee Cake! Thank you guys! Muuaahhss! I knew Mon Cherry was a good choice as it was the place we always popped in to get a Cake and I love their bread & pastries when I was renting a little room in Permaisuri 4 years ago - A very sentimental and memorable period of my life...

So, I'm getting all wispy and melancholy...

But the Food was excellent - crispy Pork was sooo fragrant and flavourful thanks to the recommendation by Dear S... her selection of the fried kembung fish was interesting and so was the Crispy Vege (pics below)!


Coffee Cake for a Coffee Addict! Couldn't be more Apt ! :)

Pics Courtesy of Ms. C.A. L.

























































Yes, these People HAD to sing me Happy Birthday much to my embarrassment! :)

All in all, it was such a lovely time with lovely friends enjoying good food while feeding the stray cats leftover chicken Wings and shoo-ing a pair away in the midst of their Booty call....

Thank to all Dear friends who sent their Sweet wishes! My Dear, my Dad & Bro who called & texted to Wish me as well :) Love you guys!!

Two glasses of Chardonnay to end the night, Happy Birthday to Me...

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Happy Birthday, my dear Nic! I missed you on your birthday! Glad you had a good time with lots of good company and good food anyway! Pizza and cold beer coming right up, whenever you're ready!