Friday, April 8, 2011

What's Life without Groupsmore ??!

Imagine my Suprise when I loaded my Blog Page! A pretty Groupsmore Ad splayed across the Header adorned with tri-coloured macaroons! Lovely ! Being a professed Customer myself I was pretty stoked... although not all the Deals I bought left me jumping for Joy. I remembered being ripped off by that Sunway Lagoon Nite Park Deal and suffered a Cold Burger and horrendous Service at that Monster Burger crap place !...

Still.... I shop at Groupsmore.. Who doesn't want a good deal right... and my recent purchase? 6 Chicken Mushroom Pie with a Complimentary Apple Pie for RM 35 from Mr.Pieman ! Whooopey!Last year I had tasted Mr.Pieman at the American Women's Association's Christmas Bazaar, very tasty, small-sized, action packed Pies! It was the nearest available Food stall to the SPCA Booth so we bought quite a few...

On that day I was supposed to pick up the Pies, I rushed over to Maju Junction to a little Reunion with my Primary School girl friends ! It's kinda shocking that we've known each other since we were 7 years old! Was a really pleasant and lovely time chatting away reminiscing how bad-A** we were when we were kids ! HA HA ! It was also kinda shocking that all of us still looked the same! Except me who put on probably 10kgs in the recent months...

My Dear was also leaving 2 days later so I had to pick up the Pies or I'll be stuck with 7 Pies all to myself.... So after the Reunion we dashed to Mr.Pieman's Factory in Kelana Jaya and the Kakak was sooo sweet to wait for me!


The Gorgeous Chicken Mushroom Pies.....

The crust was delicious, nice and crumbly at the top even after refrigeration for 2 days! Filling was very tasty with chunks of chicken meat and generous amount of Chinese Black Mushrooms! They weren't kidding when they said 6 of these Babies feeds 10 to 12 pax ! Don't be fooled by their Size, they are extremely filling!


Apple Pie served with Vanilla Ice-Cream....


We decided to watch 'The Tourist' that night while tucking away happily at our Pies.... Was an Ok movie, slightly better than 'Salt'....

Oh, did I mention I also bought a kick-A** deal for a session of Micro-dermabrasion as well ?? :-)

2 comments:

havetailwillwag said...

Now i have a craving for pie! :)

~CovertOperations78~ said...

So far I've only purchased the Sunway Nite Park deal and was very disappointed with being ripped off, so I am quite wary now! As for macarons.... hold your horses, my friend! I have just ordered some from my friend and she will make us a batch the next time she makes macarons over the weekend! And then you and I can go on a little picnic at Metropolitan Park! Go running and then reward ourselves with multicoloured macarons with different fillings!