Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Glorious Belated Burfday Meal

Everyone knows how much I love Food !! My best Mate had won some Marco's Pizza Voucher recently and treated me to a Belated Burfday Meal!! Thank youuuu !!! :)  I know and have heard a lot of Complaints about Marco's Pizza which is famously known for slow-service, but fortunately we had really good service and the Girl was quite attentive and Food arrived fairly quickly! Ok, lets get started on the Food .... *Nom Nomm Nooommmm ....


Thank You Mate for treating me to such awesome Good Food and amazing Company! As always! ;)


Penne Ala Royale.... (Worth RM 15)
We forgot to snap photo after tucking in one third of the Pasta... Was very flavourful, tomato-based sauce cooked with Pesto sauce together...





The very flavourful and nicely done Sauteed Mushroom! (RM 14.90)
























Suprisingly tasty Vegetarian Pizza! (RM 15)





























Gorgeous Tiramisu and a Generous Portion too! (RM 11.90)

Lovely Prezzies put together by my dear Mate Ee Lynn !!! Thank youuuu !! :) Love everything !!

Dear sent a my Birthday parcel sometime mid-April hoping it will reach me in time for my B-day... Could be with the Bank Holiday and the Royal Wedding, the parcel only came sometime 4th or 5th May, well to be precise I had to go over to Sentul Post Office to pick it up... I don't know is it just me or does everyone always have to have a hard time when they go to the Post Office?? I took a number once I walked in but thought ok, why not check with one of the Counters and the Lady said "Oh Parcel no need number go straight to Counter 8". Ok, so I Q-ed up at Counter 8 after 15mins my turn, the Guy says "Oh, ini pergi Counter 3" I'm like, WTF !?

Anyway, I took a deep breathe and held it in. Such joy to finally hold the parcel in my arms and I must thank my Lucky Stars parcel arrived intact and not tampered with! So rushed home to pack my bags as I was meeting my old friend at Celebrity Fitness for the 7 day trial. I don't bother so much about fitness but I really do Miss BodyCombat a lot!! There have been so much complaints about Celebrity and they have in the past pissed me off before when they opened the new one in Wangsa Walk. Back in 2010 I was looking forward to joining and went there to speak to somebody. Reached there, no one around, Ok, so I popped into Cold Storage came out & went up to the area where they set up all the tables and chairs and saw 2 Consultants talking to clients. Ok I'll wait. And I stood there almost 5 mins waiting for the Consultant to look up and acknowledge me. I understand that they are busy but they did not even invite me to have a seat. I walked off.

Next day, of course I gave their HQ an earful...

I can't believe I gave Celebrity a second chance yet they screw things up for me! On my 1st ever visit to the Kepong Mall, I was asked to scoot off from the table where I was sitting by one of the Consultants there !! I couldn't believe my ears! Ok if i had nothing to do and was just jollying sitting around shaking legs! I was sitting waiting for Steven to process my 7-day trial! HEY, I'm a Potential Customer too ! Just too bad... this is the last straw....

Now, Happy Things...

Everytime me & Dear goes to IKEA, I always look at the Lights section for Solar powered lights but never brought myself to buy any cos sooo expensive! So Happy Dear found this Cute Phalaenopsis Solar Lights from Sainsbury !! Love it !!!


Goodies for the Squids and Mini-Eggs for the Human Slave... Yuummm !


Salmon Treats for the Feline Gang at home too...


I simply burst out laughing when I opened the packaging! I had jokingly asked my Dear if he could get me some Royal Wedding Tea-Towels as they were apparently selling like Hot Cakes :)  I love my Dear's sense of Humour sometimes... He got me a Sticker collection and a matching Coffee Mug to boot ! Shenk you my Beanie! :)




1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Harro, harro! Many Happy Belated Returns! Glad you enjoyed the meal! The tiramisu was soooo good, wasn't it? Service not as bad as last time. Your presents from your Dear are so cute! The lights... eeeee! Cute! The treats for your furries! Eeee! The easter candies! Eeee! Made me smile!

Stupid Celebrity Fitness! I karate their table baru tau! Huh!!