Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One of the BEST Lunch sets EVER@ Paddington House of Pancakes!

This has got to be the Best damn Set-Lunch we've ever had! I tell you, I'm craaaazzeeee about Pancakes!
I have been a huge Paddington Pancake Fan eversince my friend Stella brought me to the one in Curve 2 years ago ! Never once was I ever disappointed ! Staffs always so friendly & polite, cosy ambience, fabulous hearty food, good portions and they serve good quality Coffees!

So me & my Dear were at the Curve we thought Ok, let's treat ourselves this afternoon. What the heck, anything you eat in The Curve is bound to be more than RM 15 anyway! We saw PHOP had Set Lunch for RM 13.80 ++ ! Choice of Coffee/Tea, Classic Buckleberry/Texas/San Francisco plus Dessert ! 

I was torn between Classic Buckleberry and San Francisco, but ended up with the latter. Either way, Classic Buckleberry is reeeaally GOOOOOD .....  

Texas - Grilled Chicken, tomatoes, oyster mushroom, Mozarella with Pannekoek rolls served with mashed potatoes and BBQ Sauce! 


San Francisco - Dory Fish Fillet served with mashed potatoes rolled up in a nice Pancake and slice of lemon & sauces!

Dessert - Sundae with Mini Pancakes, Vanilla Ice-cream & Strawberry Sauce!




 

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

OMG! You're making me hungry! Mashed potatoes! Pancakes! Ice cream! Me favourites!

A Big Kid with an Old Soul... said...

hee hee heeee ! I know !!! They're sooooo yuuummmyyy !!! :) :) Lucky thing I don't know how to make pancakes! :D and RM 13.80 is a bargain! McDonalds pun already RM 10 - 12 ?