Sunday, November 7, 2010

24 days since.......

A week ago I thought I wouldn't last through the month. There had been a lot unexpected suprises which also made me do a lot of thinking as well. It is easy to mope around and be upset about things you can't change... but you can also grit your teeth and just keep moving....

Then again, it cheers me up tremendously seeing the readership on my Blog increasingly slowly! Thank you all for taking the time to stop by, all over the world !!! :)  This drives me to push myself to write more post with more interesting contents!

The entire month has been quite overwhelming; Events, Interviews, Meetings, Paper-work, Various "issues" etc, barely have time left to Blog let alone clean house ! I cleaned some bits and pieces sporadically, leaving tons of filthy things for my boyfriend to discover what a horribly disgusting person i am to live with! :) Yes, my Dear is home safely and life couldn't be better ! The Si Qweiley & Poodley are so happy, I swear I heard Poodley squealing how much she missed her Daddy in her pitchy Poodle voice when she greeted him at the door !

How can they not be Happy ?! Santa is BACCKKK !!!

Air-flown Doggie Treats! The Lucky Pooches !

For only 89p = RM 4.50 each! Cheaper than Jerhigh !!
          


The smell of this Doggie Bacon can make your mouth water ...

I got Yummy Eccles Cake ! .......


... and Retro Coffee Mugs !!! LOVE IT !!!!!

With 18 off days to boot this month and untouched Annual Leave for the year, stay tuned, there will be a few more Posts coming your way! Hugsss to everyone ! :)

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

So good to know you're feeling better, buddy! Tough times don't last forever, no matter what job you're in, which country you're in, what type of relationship you're in. No matter how dark and gloomy and hazy the days seem, a little sunlight still manages to sneak in. You're doing a great job, keep it up!

The allsorts for doggies are way too cool. My favourite food is liquorice allsorts. I wish Marks & Spencers made sugar-free ones because my teeth are on their last legs! Maybe I should eat the canine version instead.

I can imagine the Poodz and the Bailz squealing and yelping and wagging half their bodies in delight.

Love the retro coffee mugs! Great decor too!