Saturday, August 14, 2010

Spicy Tomato Garlic Prawns!

I made my favorite Tomato Garlic Prawns for dinner on Thursday night, thought I'll share this simple stir-fry dish which only takes 15mins prep time and 5mins to cook! I usually whip this up in between the 8pm Evening News and tucking away on time for my 8.30pm Soap Drama on 8TV ....

God Bless the Day I discovered these Babies !!

Get together Prawns, chop up the carrots, garlic, shallots, cili padi and you;re good to go. I marinade my Prawns with dark soy sauce, pepper and that special Thai Chilli flakes! Da BOMB!

Don't forget to remove the vein on the Prawn's ! You don't wanna eat what the Prawn's been scavenging...

Fry garlic and shallots first until golden then fry the Prawns until cooked, then add in the Sauce. Simmer for awhile and it's ready to serve in 5mins.



Toss everything together and a Lovely meal awaits in 5 minutes!! Served with Spaghetti sprinkled with Mix Herbs! Voila !


Are you hungry already ??? :)

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Man, that was fast! I take a longer time just to get my lunchbox ready for work in the mornings!

A Big Kid with an Old Soul... said...

Ha ha! It can be done very quickly especially if you have a favourite show on TV you dont wanna miss! In that 30mins interval I get my spaghetti boiling while I cut/slice the other stuff. Then fry everything together in a jiffy! :D