Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MIlk Tea Brown or Marshmallow Brown?

There's a new Hair Colour Product in Town; Liese Bubble Hair Colour !

The unique thing about is it uses Foam instead of the conventional cream or liquid and promises an even colour, no need to section and doesn't drip ! Wow! I was just planning to get my hair coloured as too much white hair cropping up due to accumulated stress...

I've been quite amused reading other Bloggers' Review of the Product. Two things I noted,
1 - Lather as much as you can, the more you lather the foamier it gets to get an even color all over
2- Apparently it stinks a little even after 2 days...


I'm going for Marshmallow Brown !


I heard red tones makes the Face look Fat....



I once had Flaming Orange Colour done too !
It was a Disaster. Don't ask.


*Boooorriinnggg* Yaaaawwnnn....


Watson's is retaling Liese Hair Colour at only RM 37.80 ! What a steal ! Only a fraction of a Saloon price ! :)




1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Flaming orange hair! Ha ha ha! If you were to get your hair dyed orange again, Glyn will have to grow his bangs long, bleach it blond but have a streak of hair a contrasting colour hanging over his eyes, and keep his pinky fingernail long (to pick his ear with). Oh and have racing stickers and fancy UFO lights stuck all over his car. And learn to speak English really badly. Ha ha ha.