Saturday, July 10, 2010

The nonsense I eat...

I have officially come to the point I have nothing significant to blog about but post pictures of what I had for dinner...

How pathetic.

Anyhows, I do have to start cooking to economize and here's a few of my signature dishes....

Scrambled Italian Herbed Eggs with Shrimp Salad, Spicy Sausages served with Thousand Island sauce !


Pan-Fried Dory Fillets served with Spaghetti & Vegetables !

Spicy Tomato Garlic Prawns with Fettucine !


Deep Fried Japanese Tofu with Stir-fry chicken, peppers, carrots heaped on Spaghetti !

AND my LATEST !! .....

Deep fried Chicken Fritters served with Fries with Nando's Sauce !


Hope you're Hungry now !! :D * Burp* iitadakimasu !!

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Luxury meals, oi!!!! Most of my refugees lived their entire lives without ever tasting meals as good as yours! Do the Poods and the Bails get all excited and impatient when you cook?